Support the Mitochondrial Research Guild
There are many ways you can support our guild!
Become a Member
Our guild members are essential to our mission. To join the Mitochondrial Research Guild:
- Choose your membership level at the Seattle Children’s Guild Association membership page.
- Enter “Mitochondrial Research Guild” under Guild Name.
- Select “Mitochondrial Research Fund” under Direct my Donation To.
- Complete payment information.
Make a Financial Contribution
Donations are tax-deductible.
- Online: We accept donations to our general research fund at Seattle Children’s via our online donation form.
- Via mail: The Mitochondrial Research Guild, PO Box 761, Lynnwood, WA 98046
Consider Legacy Giving
Details on legacy giving are available through Seattle Children’s Legacy Advisors.
Contribute through your employer
There are several ways to contribute to the guild through your employer:
- If your workplace allows you to select any recognized charitable organizations for annual giving campaigns, charitable matches for volunteer hours or donations, etc., please request that Mitochondrial Research Guild be added to your company’s list of charitable organizations. Please use our address: The Mitochondrial Research Guild PO Box 761 Lynnwood, WA 98046. If they need additional information they can send an email to Diane Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Serex at email@example.com.
- If you are a government employee, donations can be made through the Combined Fund Drive. As a donor you must select Seattle Children’s Medical Center and write in “Mitochondrial Research Fund”. The CFD knows that this group is part of Seattle Children’s and will therefore map your contributions to the hospital. CFD gifts will be sent out and reported quarterly and your gift will show your name, address and gift designation. Feel free to contact Diane Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Serex at email@example.com upon making a donation so we can confirm with the hospital that the funds were received.
- Donations to the Mitochondrial Research Guild can also be made through United Way. As the donor you must select Seattle Children’s and write in “Mitochondrial Research Fund”. Seattle Children’s will make sure that these donations are put into the Mitochondrial Research Guild account. Feel free to contact us upon making a donation so we can confirm with the hospital that the funds were received.
Volunteer Your Time
To volunteer your time for the guild, please contact Diane Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Serex at email@example.com.